Monday 25 August 2014

Noni & Multiple Sclerosis

Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and spinal cord. Early MS symptoms include weakness, tingling, numbness, and blurred vision. Other signs are muscle stiffness, thinking problems, and urinary problems. Treatment can relieve MS symptoms and delay disease progression
In Multiple Sclerosis, the body incorrectly directs antibodies and white blood cells against proteins in the myelin sheath, which surrounds nerves in your brain and spinal cord. This causes inflammation and injury to the sheath and ultimately to the nerves that it surrounds. The result may be multiple areas of scarring, hence called multiple sclerosis.

Signs and Symptoms:

Numbness or Weakness in one or more limbs, which typically occurs on one side of the body at a time or the bottom half of the body.
Partial or complete loss of vision, usually in one eye at a time, often pain during eye movement.
Double vision or blurring of vision
Tingling or pain in numb areas of the body
Electric shock sensations that occur with certain head movements
Fatigue
Dizziness

Role of Noni in Multiple Sclerosis

It is well known that brain and nervous system cells are prone to oxidative damage because of their relatively low content of antioxidants, especially enzymatic ones, and of the high levels of both membrane polyunsaturated fatty acids and iron easily released from injured cells.


Our body has evolved with endogenous defense mechanism to protect against free radical cell damage. Glutathione peroxidase, catalase, and Superoxide dismutase are three primary antioxidant enzymes in our body, which involved in direct elimination of free radicals or reactive oxygen species from our body. They require micronutrient such as selenium, iron, copper, zinc, and manganese as cofactors for their formation and optimum catalytic and effective antioxidant activity. Noni contains all the trace minerals that help for optimum catalytic activity of those three important antioxidant enzymes for an effective antioxidant defense mechanism.

1 comment:

  1. I am very much happy to share to every viewers that is reading this,I want to inform the whole public of how I got help for my herpes, I wanted this since 6 months ago, I have also taken treatment from some doctor,few weeks back I came on the net to see if I will be able to get any information as to cure my herpes, on my search I saw various testimony of people who was helped by a great man called Dr Akhigbe and without any hesitation, I contacted him, I wrote to him and and he guided me, I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me and indeed 3 weeks after I started using the medicine, I was completely happy as it worked for me.I went to the hospital for check up and indeed I was declared negative from my disease, and I also waited again for two weeks and went back to another hospital for check up to be fully sure and to my great surprise I was still declared negative, and I decided to share this great opportunity to those people out there fighting this sickness, You can contact him now for your medicine to cure your diseases, contact his Email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348142454860. website. hpps:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    Dr Akhigbe also cure diseases like..
    HIV
    Herpes
    Cancer
    Chronic Disease
    Asthma
    Parkinson's disease
    External infection
    Als
    multiple sclerosis disease
    Nausea, Vomiting or Diarrhea
    Heart Disease
    Diabetes
    Kidney Disease
    Lupus
    Epilepsy
    Stroke
    Eczema
    Eating Disorder
    Back Pain. etc
    contact him for your solution.

    ReplyDelete